Thursday, December 2, 2010

GRAIN!!!

Daddy, I haven't been on here in a few days to update on you. Well the doctor said things are looking ok for right now. But now to the big news. the grain silo blew up this week at the end of my street and you went down their and "stole" some grain will they said you could have a bag after they saw you take it. Anyways you came right over after I told you what happened. They said more then 100,000 bushels of corn was lost a cost of a half million dollars. It was crazy it shook the whole house and woke up little Aubree. Scared the crap(really the crap) out of Autumn and It scared Isis too. well here are the pictures I took!



2 comments:

  1. I saw these pics on BabyCenter, too. It kind of cracks me up that your dad got caught snagging a bag of grain... and makes me happy for you that he had that kind of energy.

    :+)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, I smiled all day thinking about him snagging the grain...lol

    ReplyDelete