Monday, April 11, 2011

Something Good for Stevie, helping me heal.

Daddy-The blog we use to read together Dear Stevie. Well Stevie's mom has this do a good thing in Stevie's name going on right now. I kept going back and forth on should I do it. I decided it would be a good thing to do. As I am sitting here thinking about what to do good for Stevie I realized that by doing something for Stevie. Stevie is actually doing something for me. She is helping me heal. Heal from your death. It might sound funny but by spending time helping someone else or doing something good in some weird way I feel closer to you and the hurt isn't as bad. You were always helping people. So I want to thank Kristin and Stevie for helping me heal and I can't wait to start doing good things for Stevie. I love and miss you everyday Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment