Friday, October 29, 2010

Waiting is the hardest

Today Daddy I take you to get another cat scan to see how the tumor are doing. I am hoping and praying so hard that they have shrunk. The hardest thing is the waiting. We will now have to wait 2weeks to get the results on everything and see how you are doing. Just like when they take your blood and we have to wait for result. I have a good feeling this time that they are going to tell us it is more contained in your liver. That the cancer is no longer in all four chambers of your liver. I can't wait for the day that it is contained in 2 chambers so then they can cut it out of you as long as your other tumors are gone too.

Daddy, I hope that they find a cure and soon.You are my hero and I love you so much! I can't wait for the day you are cancer free. I had a hard time yesterday about everything. It is like I am waiting sometimes for the worst to come or for you to say your done. Your done fighting.

Daddy stay strong! Live strong! Together maybe the waiting won't be so hard this time!This picture speak so much Daddy you are so happy about your new granddaughter yet, so sad and sick from the chemo!

No comments:

Post a Comment