Friday, February 4, 2011

Do you really think before you talk?

Daddy- Sometime I really wonder if people think before they speak. I am beginning to realize that most people must not think. Yesterday, you were at the Tax place and you called me telling me how this woman must not have a brain.. I asked what happen. You then told this woman, was making small talk with the man sitting next to her. She then looked at you and said wow you look like your sick, do you think you should be around people. Well of course you look sick you have cancer and are on radiation and chemo(2 types.). Anyways, you told well I am sick but you can't catch it. She goes so your doctor and know when you can pass things to people. You go this is not something you can catch. She then goes well what is it then Cancer or something like that. You said you looked at her and said yes I have stage 4 liver cancer and leukemia too. You said her mouth about dropped to the floor.You said that you knew she was trying to be smart with her comments. You said that she shut up after that. It amazes me sometime what people will say to other people.I love you daddy.

2 comments:

  1. you are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. A spoken word can not be retrieved.
    I have added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit my blog and become a follower also.

    ReplyDelete