Thursday, February 17, 2011

Platelets and Blood Transfusion

Daddy- you are in the hospital again, and last night your platelets went down to 9, after two bags of Platelets you went up to 15. You got two more bags of platelets last night. You started your blood transfusions this morning early. Once your done with this last Blood Transfusion they said they are going to take you to have ultrasound down of the mass that popped up on your belly. They also said that you will need more transfusions in the coming days. I was so scared when I got the call that you needed transfused. I love you so much Daddy  keep fight. Never give up.

I want to thank everyone who gives blood and also encourage other to donate. It is because of people donating blood, my Dad got the blood he needed. Thank you for giving and please give again.
Also I want to thank everyone who donates Platelets and encourage others to donate platelets. Again with out you who donate my father who not have been able to get the platelets he needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment