Monday, January 31, 2011

Helpless

Daddy- I was laying in bed unable to sleep. All I keep thinking about is how helpless I feel. I feel like in some way I have failed you because I can be of no help. All I can do is pray and see when the time comes if I am a donor match for you. I feel so helpless in all of this. I can't take away your chemo sickness. I can't take away all the pain you in. I can't take away anything you are feeling. I can't take the emotional hurt away. I just feel helpless and broken. I feel like I am your broken daughter. That I can't do anything to help. I know that Dr. Lobins said that I am helping by just being here for you. I feel like I need to do more. I feel like there is something more I can do. I just feel the need to do something anything to help. I have been looking into to starting a foundation for people and families effected by Liver Cancer. Something like the 3day walk for breast cancer(which you want to do this year. Even if I have to push you in a wheel chair for all 60miles that is what I will do). I just feel like this can't be all I can do. I feel that this feeling of helplessness has to help me find a way to be more helpful. I know that there has to be more, there just has to be. Love you Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment