Thursday, January 27, 2011

Punching Bag

Daddy- I was so mad when Nate bought the punching bag because it cost so much. You told me that, it was a good investment and that we would get our use out of it. Up until you got sick I still felt like it wasn't worth the money. Since you have been sick I think I have used that punching bag more then Nate. When I go the news yesterday I just want to scream, and cry. I wanted to just break or hit something. I went out to use the punching bag and there was 100 things in front of it. Of course. It had been awhile since me or nate used it last. So today, my goal is to clean all the stuff out that is in front of it so I can use it when me and Sammie get back for the gym/rec. center.  I always feel better after I punch the bag. This is just one more way you are always right. I thought you were just sticking up for Nate when he bought it. But you were right. I love you Daddy.
This picture is so true and i think it is funny you can really get this on a shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment