Thursday, January 13, 2011

Miles 1999-January 13, 2011

Miles and Aubree on Christmas Eve the picture we have of her=(

Daddy- I had to call you today and tell you that Isis's dog died. Isis hasn't stopped crying. We keep telling her miles is old and that she was sick. Her little mind keeps going to I wish she wouldn't die. We were sitting her doing her homeschooling on the internet and she asked was Miles sick like Papa and Uncle John. I said no Miles didn't have cancer. Isis's then says I hope Papa and Uncle John don't die like Miles did. I didn't know what to say. We all love miles. Isis has been the one that took this the hardest. You told her about when Cassie died and that it hurts a lot at first and then gets better. I love Daddy and I don't think that I could have talked Isis through this without you.

1 comment: