Friday, January 28, 2011

Isis You are too smart. I love you!

Daddy- While I was screaming and crying like I was 2, Isis was looking at me like I was crazy. When it was all done she comes over too and goes "Mommy?", I said " Yes Isis", "Mommy, Papa is Dying isn't he?", I looked at her kinda puzzled as how to answer this. She goes"Mommy it is okay you can tell me, I am almost 6, I can handle it."Me still looking at her trying to figure out how the best way to answer her question. She goes"Mommy I know you are sad because Papa got bad news and the nasty cancer is worse." I said "well yes it is and Papa has Leukemia". She looks at me for a moment and says"Mommy, Papa your Daddy is dying isn't he mommy?" Finally I said "Well he is really sick and all we can do is pray that he get better and the cancer and leukemia goes away" She looks me in the eyes and grabs my face"She goes Mommy you cry as much as you want" and then she give me a hug. She says" I wouldn't be able to stop crying if you or Daddy was sick like Papa" So as I sit with my 5yr old (almost 6 as she says) hugging me tell me to cry it out. I sit and cry on her shoulder for a good 20minutes. The whole time she is telling me it is okay to cry. that I don't have to be tough. It is okay to be sad. I love her so much. She is so smart.I love you Isis. I love you Daddy.

Isis on 12-18-10. You are so sweet Isis.

No comments:

Post a Comment