Thursday, November 11, 2010

6 MONTHS

Daddy, it has been 6 months since the doctors told us you were sick. The first stupid doctor that I would like to punch in the head hence on why I switched your doctor. He said you had maybe MAYBE  3 months left even with the aggressive chemo treatment. He also said you would never be stable or even come close to remission. You are both of those things. You have fought and made it 6 months you cancer is stable. You also have a new granddaughter, Charles(my little brother) made it home from Afghanistan ok.(well as ok as anyone can some home from war).Tim(my older brother) got home from Iraq. A lot has happened in a short time. The house is almost done. This has been a crazy 6 months filled with ups and downs but you made it. You made 6 months and I am sure you will make it another 6 months! I love you daddy and you fought hard and still are fighting!

No comments:

Post a Comment