Friday, November 5, 2010

How Crazy life as become!

Daddy, How crazy has our lives become since this all started. I can't believe we have almost made it 6 months and the first doctor told us MAYBE you have 3 MONTHS LEFTS. Best choice I ever made was switching your doctors. I am so happy that your cancer is Stable. I am so happy I have gotten it work out so that you will be getting a new arm that you will be able to run. No more cable ran arm. It too a long time to get it push through but very soon you will have your new arm. Your life has been a crazy one Daddy, You have a metal plate in your head from a car accident from the late 70's you broke your nose being STUPID as you say. I say just being my Daddy but you say stupid. You lost your arm in 94 from your company cutting corners. Now cancer. You have had a crazy life. It continues to be crazy as you say. Now you have crazy grandkid stuff to deal with. You say you would never forget how crazy you thought life was when it was us growing up but now you say it even more crazy with grandkids. I love how much my girls love you and how when you call the ringer is a personal one just for you that Isis made. It says Papa I love you I love you, Your the Greatest Papa! It brings tears to my eyes. I know with the cancer being stable that we have time left but for awhile I thought would this be the last time I hear that ringer. Life is crazy Daddy but we make it through loving every crazy thing that comes our way and I know you are not done yet and we will have a lot of craziness to come!
The girls thankful chart their are so many on their about Papa and how they are thankful for you!

1 comment:

  1. So happy to hear that your Dad is stable! My thoughts and prayers are with him for a miraculous recovery!

    ReplyDelete