Monday, November 1, 2010

Isis you make me cry

Daddy, Isis today made you cry. She is 5 and is so wise. I love her so much. She is so sweet. But today made you cry. She walked up to you and said Papa why is your hair getting our of your head like that. You told her Isis, it is the Chemo. She goes o the yucky cancer med. Does it make you feel yucky papa. You said yes it does sweetie. She goes Papa are you going to DIE. This is when you started to cry. She said I am sorry Papa I didn't mean to make you cry. You said It is ok Isis. She said Papa I love you so much and I don't want you to Die and I know that cancer is bad and that it makes so people Die. You aren't going to die are you Papa. You somehow got out in-between your cries, Papa is fighting this cancer as hard as he can. Isis said Papa I will fight it with you!You replied "Isis you make me cry but Papa loves you so much"

2 comments:

  1. Dropping in from BBC... this the saddest sweet thing I've read.

    You are all in my heart.

    Shan

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my i'm from bbc as well and after reading this i'm balling. that is so sad. the innocents of children is amazing. my heart goes out to your family.

    ReplyDelete