Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving!

You had a good day on Thanksgiving, besides the swelling but we know what caused that. You going back on the chemo so you are now back on the water pill for awhile. Now, back th thanksgiving you made the turkey it tasted great a little dark (the skin) but good. You made you caramel apple pie yummy, and I made your favorite homemade cranberry sauce and crock pot mac and cheese. The girls made Cupcakes that look like turkey's and you thought those were so cute. I couldn't believe how much you ate I was so happy. I love you so much Daddy I took all kinds of pictures but everytime I went to take your picture you hide.I guess I have to wait till Christmas But I WILL get your pictures then.So here are some pictures of thanksgiving food I mention.




No comments:

Post a Comment