Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Back to the doctors

Daddy, back to the doctors today but just to pick up a note and some paper work. I hate going into that place. All I ever think of is you being sick and throwing up in the waiting room. I just see you sad and sick. I know that they have done so much for us and I love the staff their. It just make me sad and sick to stomach walking into their. I know they all love Isis, Autumn and Aubree they always tell you how lucky you are to have three little girls who love you so much. You have to show off your pictures of them all the time they say. They say that you are always talking about them. They said you told them when Aubree was born and brought in pictures right away. You tell them how Autumn just want to go everywhere with Papa and Just Papa not mommy too. She says it all the time I go papa you stay here. She loves you so much, and so does Isis. I love you Daddy and I know Aubree will be a Papa's girl too!

the girls, you say their the only girls you will ever need. Because they love you no matter if you are bald, sick, or have a hand. That they love you no matter what!

No comments:

Post a Comment