Monday, November 8, 2010

Going to be crazy today!

Daddy, today is going to be a crazy day! We have 100 things to do! We have so much to do to get your pension started. It is harder I think to get that started then it was to get your SS started I think because we had the help of the cancer center for that. This is all us and their are like 100 forms to fill out. I think it is funny that they want your life story. They want to know about us kids and we called them because we didn't think they would need it since we are all over 18 nope they still need it for some reason. They need the divorce paper between you and Dallas, and you and mom. It is just a lot of getting papers together and having the right doctor fill out the right part of the forms. We also have to go to the arm doctor today so you can practice with their little machine. Your new arm will be done Thursday it is about time it all I can say. I can't believe we had to fight for it too. I will be so happy and I know you will be too once you have a usable arm again. Well I have to go and get you soon and i still have to dress Autumn and Aubree and feed Aubree. I will see you soon Daddy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment