Friday, November 19, 2010

HOME!!!!

Daddy, you got to come home today. You are feeling a little better. You just couldn't stand being their any longer. You asked me when I came in today If I got to spring you. It made me think of some of the jail movies we have watched together. I was happy you got to come home today. I hated having to see you that way. I was so happy that your doctor let you come home. Cancer really sucks even tho you weren't in for your cancer this time, the doctor said that your immune system is not like it should be because of the Chemo meaning you will get sick more often this winter. You told me today you are so sick of being sick. You know that you need to keep fighting but that it is harder some days then others.I love you Daddy and stay strong!
You were so happy that your ribbon came in today! I love the site we got it from. Here is the link for anyone who wants any type of cancer ribbon
http://www.choosehope.com/product/ribbon-awareness-car-magnets

No comments:

Post a Comment