Thursday, March 10, 2011

1 Week since I last saw you!

Daddy- It has been 1 week since I last say you(well your body, your spirit was in heaven). I can't believe it has been a week since I last touch your hand. I miss you so much. I can't believe how much stuff I have to do still, to get everything taken care of. I feel very alone in all this. Nate tries to help but there is only so much he can do. I just feel that everyone should have helped more then they did. I mean Heather did all she could (nothing) because she was only here a short period of time. Timmy could have helped a little more he did do a lot of the military things but for the most part that was me too. Charles has been zero help I mean I ask him to do one little thing and he freaks out like I am asking him to rob a bank or something. I mean he and I are the ones that live up here. This all  shouldn't be on me. I mean he was his Dad too. I mean...just little things would help. I just feel so overwhelmed that I can't even grieve right now. I need some help and feel like screaming it from the roof tops. I just feel like It has only been a week since we laid to rest but people are on my back about getting everything done. Since you passed I have not stopped. I have been going 100miles an hour. I am just broken and lost without you and without your help. You were always there for me. I love you Daddy and miss you more then words can say.

No comments:

Post a Comment