Wednesday, March 9, 2011

FOREVER HOLDING MY HAND! and THE LIGHT

I just wanted to share this photo with all of you.This is the last photo of me and my Dad. This is us holding hands. He always said he would always be there to hold my hand. This picture means more to me then any photo of our faces could ever mean. It makes me cry thinking there will be no more pictures. But, I am glad I have all the pictures I have. 
Aubree has been a light in all of this. So have my other girls. But, Aubree was at hospice with us and could make everyone smile even though we didn't want to. She was a light for a lot of the other families and guest at hospice(I love that they called them guest and not patients.) We all knew why Dad was at hospice the same reason anyone is at hospice they are dying. Aubree was so innocent in all of this. She had no clue except that she was somewhere other then home. She was the light in all of this and I will forever be thankful to my little girl. She help me smile in the middle of one of the hardest things I ever had to do. I love you Aubree and I miss you Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment