Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Passing

Daddy- You passed away yesterday morning at 4. I was by your side in Hospice. I stayed in Hospice for a week with you. Little Aubree stayed with me. All of the people there were so great to you. You showed them over and over again that you were a fighter.I am heart broken that you are gone but proud and glad to have called you my Father. I love you so much Daddy. I am so proud of the fight you fought and I love and miss you so much. I can't believe I will never feel your hug or kiss ever again. that I will never again here my girls go running to the door yelling Papa is here Papa is here. I am sad that Aubree will never get to know you. That Autumn will forget you very quickly since she is so young. That Isis will only have memories that come and go. This is all so hard. I can't believe you are not here. I keep thinking this is a dream and I will wake up and you will be here still. Below I have posted a link to my father Obituary.
http://www.pfeilfuneralhome.com/obituaries/Monroeville/TimothyWilliams.htm

I love you Daddy Forever. I will always and forever be your Little girl.

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry for your loss. There is no good time to lose a parent, especially one you were so close to. But what a gift you gave him with your time, love and devotion. And what a beautiful example you've shown to your daughters.

    ReplyDelete