Friday, March 11, 2011

Your Truck

Daddy- You were right less then 2weeks since your son started driving your truck, he killed it. You always said she was a good truck but that you knew with in a month of your son having her she would die a horrible death. Which she did. This morning your son totaled the  truck he is ok and so is Sammie. But your truck is done. I was and am so mad. The one thing that I trusted him with he wrecked because he was going to fast on an icy road. I know you called it but still. I am glad they are ok and it is just a truck but you loved that truck. It was the first thing you saved your money and paid cash for. I am mad that he won't even send me a picture of it to show me how bad it is. I am mad that it is gone for me never to see again. I am just mad in general that I trusted him with one thing and he ruined it. I love you daddy and miss you more with each passing day.

No comments:

Post a Comment